Friday, March 13, 2009

Add Information to Google Earth

Hello everyone,

I am a nepali. I was going through google earth yesterday and i found an issue which i think is worth talking about. I zoomed in to view kathmandu and i found the place where i used to live during my +2 in nepal. I was able to see a lot of details. considering the fact i zoomed in now to " "sarlahi" which is where my actual home is. But i was unable to get even the name of the place.
Then i thought that there should be a way to add some information about my place and guess what i found it and i am going to mention the way to all of u. But before that let me give u reason why u should do that(especially nepalese). I know that this is not only the condition of sarlahi a lot of other places in nepal don't have enough info added to google earth. So this is my appeal to everyone who reads this blog to put in a small amount of effort and get ur place added to google earth. Doing this u help urself and also to a lot others.

Jai Nepal!!


the way to do that is

go to panoramio.com and sign up and then upload a photo of ur place with some description

for any further help use the help menu in panoramio.com or u can mail me also.

1 comment:

  1. म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

    व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
    ठीक।

    ReplyDelete